My Blog List

Friday, October 5, 2007

TGIF. I am so happy to be staying in town this weekend. I still haven't cleaned out the van from last weekends trip. It is starting to get embarrassing every morning when I drop the kids off at school. Every time someone opens the van door, something rolls out. Come to think of it I think my closets are that way too!!

Kelsey came home from camp today. She seems to have had a good time. She was pretty quiet because she was so tired. She told me she had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night one night and the cabin was dark. She missed the ladder and hit the floor. She didn't have any stairs to fall down like she does at home so she settled for falling out of bed.

I picked up the fabric today for Maggie's St Margaret Mary costume for All Saints day at school. I am not much of a seamstress. I gave Erin a sewing machine two years ago for Christmas. She is really creative and I thought she would really enjoy playing with it. Christmas morning she made Shannon a mini skirt made out of fleece. She named it "attacked by a cheetah." It really did look like something "attacked by a cheetah." It was rather disturbing. I thought about having Erin help me with the costume but I don't see St Margaret Mary in a fleece miniskirt with holes in it. Then I had another great idea. What if I used a costume I already had here at home. I searched through our dress up clothes and came up with a great idea. I could send her to school in our sponge bob costume. Wasn't he the patron saint of square pants? It could work, her teacher is young, maybe she will believe me.

No comments: