My Blog List

Monday, October 1, 2007

I still haven't caught up on sleep from this weekend. I stayed up until 3:00 am Saturday in the hotel lobby working on graphing inequalities. It was nice to have some quiet time. I also got to watch Jerry Springer. I didn't know that was still on the air. That show makes me feel so normal!!! I finally went upstairs around 2:30 the hotel guests that were coming in the lobby were more and more interesting by the minute. I figured between Jerry Springer and all the drunk guests, the distractions were beginning to equal that of the Murphy kitchen, it was time to head up to bed.

After work I decided to try and take a quick cat nap. As soon as I dozed off, Kelsey came in and asked me how she was getting to soccer practice?? I am sure the house was either on fire or someone was bleeding because she knows better than to wake me up for any other reason. I told her I was taking her but maybe it would be better to wake me up 10 minutes before we had to leave, not an hour before. Shannon was looking for the cordless phone and hit the page button, unfortunately for me, it was on Dave's dresser so I got to listen to it beep until she found it. Shortly after that, Dave came home, Ryan came in looking for Dave (he forgot the house is on fire or someone is bleeding rule too), Ryan let the dog in my room when he was looking for Dave. The dog climbed up in bed with me and promptly started gnawing on his leg. I decided this would be the point where I ended my refreshing 8 minute nap.

No comments: